Once the drool starts it doesn’t stop! I saw an adorable bandana drool bib in a store and thought, I could easily make that! And you can too! It is a simple 5 to 10 minute project that makes a great gift and a fantastic accent and cute and functional accessory for your little one.
As always, there is a youtube tutorial and the written steps on here! Hope you enjoy!
What you will need:
1) Two Fabrics (one side needs to be absorbent). I used a cute flannel fabric and then a yellow fleece material for the back.
2) Velcro or snaps to hold it shut
- Fold your fabric in half. Cut out two triangles, one with each fabric (you can use my measurements or compare to your bib size for your little one) . I used the measurements of 9in long and 7 1/2in on the fold.
- Next, you are going to make a cut for the neckline about 3 inches in from the side
and 2 inches down the fold.
- Cut the little triangle off the very end, abut half an inch, this is where the velcro will connect.
- Take pattern side facing pattern side and sew all the way around leaving a small
opening around 2 inches (this is where you will pull it right side out)
- Now pull it right side out and hand sew the hole shut and VOILA! drool bib
- Iron press it! You can also go around the whole outside and sew it if you like for the design look!
- Next you want to attach either your velcro or snaps. I have iron on velcro I used.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you have questions just post! Thanks