Every want your baby to create a work of art? Well, lets get realistic here, a work of art only a parent could love!
Here is an easy fun project for you and your little one! I started this at 6 months of age and continue to have her enjoy smashing paint colors together frequently.
What you need:
- Pack of small canvas or poster boards (I bought a pack of 10 small canvases at Acmore for $12- what a steal!)
- Zip lock bags that the canvas or board will fit in
- Place blobs of paint on the canvas- go wild! Place the canvas carefully into the ziplock bag. Zip it up!
- Place it in front of your little one and watch them enjoy
- Now, it’s more complicated to get it out without smearing it. So I use the scissor to cut the sides off and then carefully lift up. *Note, I first tried this with saranwrap, and I can tell you my little one just ripped it right away*
- Wa-La you are done and have a painting! You can do this as often as you want or monthly to see a new creation!
Now if you want a messy way, but edible check out this great blog post about making edible paint.
You can also purchase edible finger paint on amazon and some other stores! ENJOY!